Sunday, October 22, 2006

I came across this scripture earlier this morning. Something that happened to Moses when he went up mount Sinai:

"And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.
"And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in goodness and truth
(Exodus 34:5-6)

I wish I had the exact words to describe what I have been learning. I just feel very blessed that I am getting to know The Lord God better, experiencing his attributes mentioned above.

1 Comments:

Blogger epadavito said...

isn't it amazing when we get to be filled with the holy ghost and have a bit of insight and things/doctrine just clicks and we get to take a step closer to Him!

10/24/2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home