Thursday, November 02, 2006

2 months and still no title

I really should come up with a name for this blog...

The reasons I started it in the first place:
1. I came across AtP's blog, it being the second or third blog I saw I think, and loved it so much that I just wanted to tell him that. I had to. Unfortunately, his blog didn't allow anonymous comments, so I made my own. AtP, if you by any chance should read this, don't want to make you uncomfortable. I still think this was a good thing!
2. I've kept a journal for a while now and learned that writing helps me unravel my mind. Well, somewhat anyways. Having to find the words makes me think about what it is I want to say exactly. I've never written anything about being gay in my journal. My firm belief in Murphy's law makes me afraid that if I should mention anything about it, somehow somebody will find it lying around the house and read it, within 24 hours. How uncomfortable. It hit me that the safest place for my most private thoughts would maybe be the internet - only one world population watching basically! Ha ha, the irony....

Thing is, it has really helped me. I don't think I'm writing anything new, profound or interesting. I am writing my story though, and it's helping me to see things more clearly. Hopefully see them as they really are.

I continue to draw strength from reading other blogs. I've already commented on how much of a difference it's made to realize I'm part of a group. A sincere thank you to anyone who reads this.

Man, how did this get so serious again? You should read my other journal, it's pure fun and happy times :)

Anyway, I'll change the name of this blog when I think of something good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We're all reading. And we're all here. The title will come. Just keep writing.

11/03/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I'm with John. I enjoy reading your blog... even if it is titleless =).
And I agree with you about how a blog can help sort out your thoughts. It is the only place I feel comfortable talking about my SSA, too.
Anyway, thanks and keep fighting the good fight!

11/15/2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger epadavito said...

it is interesting, fun, exciting, surprising and self-relflecting to write about what you really are thinking, so yea I do think it truly can help anybody....yea

11/17/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Distinguishing Preoccupation said...

I really enjoy your blog. I hear myself like a year or two ago in your voice.

My blog has been incredibly helpfull for me.

-cas

12/06/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Kengo Biddles said...

We all have funny times and serious times. It takes both. And Iovan, thanks for blogging. It's very truly nice to "speak" to someone who knows your language, so-to-say.

3/05/2007 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home