Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Friends

Just want to say how happy I am to have friends who are not afraid to tell me they love me! It is so powerful!

I think love is the ultimate motivator. It doesn't even matter whether it is someone loving you or you loving someone else. To me, feeling it makes just makes me want to be nothing but good. Like I can achieve anything because somewhere on this planet there is someone I have this connection with.

Too bad I don't always feel it :-)

I love this part from the Chili Pepper song My friends:

I heard a little girl
And what she said
was something beautiful
To give your love
no matter what
is what she said

I realize that you can replace the word 'friends' in the first sentence of this post with words like parents, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, leaders, primary teachers, bus drivers, or pretty much any other type of persons. It's just that recently I have been strengthened a great deal by the love I feel from (and for) some special friends. And God. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home